Sunday, April 08, 2012

Second Trimester

Apr 2012
Now, as second trimester started, I am experiencing leg & pelvic pain. I am also having a white milky discharge which I read on the internet na common namang nangyayari. As of today (08.04.2012), I am now on my 14th week and waiting to feel that (tuk!) inside my tummy. Others are telling me sooner, I will be able to feel that baby's heartbeat. Super excited na ako!

These days, I feel less restless. Di na yata ako masyadong pagod compared to the previous months. Everyday, staffs are telling me that I am getting pretty! Haha :) Sabi nila siguro GIRL ang baby mo. Kasi lagi kang nag-aayos. For me, okay lang kung babae siya or lalaki as long as healthy at walang problem.

10 Apr 2012
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Janriy & I were too much surprised to see varicose veins on my right leg! Gosh, paano matatanggal to? How can I wear shorts? It was same like red worms placed one side of my leg. Ang pangit! Browsing on the internet, others are saying that after pregnancy, matatanggal din ito. But if not, we can easily remove it through medical procedures. Huwwaatt? Now, I started to feel restless. Ayaw ko nito, huhu! :c

11 Apr 2012
Sabi nila my feet looks bigger than before. Manas daw? Waahhh.. Hindi yata ako makakatulog kakaisip sa manas na yan. I'm so worried.. :c

12 Apr 2012
Today, I purchased PORK and I'm so excited to eat fried pork tomorrow for my off. Pero ang ulam din namin bukas is Kare-Kare! Yum! Plus, I saw a Rock Sweet Melon today. I'm making juice later.
Sometimes I'm wondering kung ganito ba talaga kaiyakin ang buntis? Sobrang matampuhin at manipis? Minsan lang siguro ayaw ko ng pinapakialaman ako sa mga ginagawa at mga desisyon ko. Kahit sino naman ayaw ng ganun di ba? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment