Sunday, April 08, 2012

Do's & Dont's

Hindi ko alam kung anong susunod kong hihilingin pero all out support naman si Janriy sa akin pagdating sa pagkain. He makes sure that I eat fruits daily. Yoghurt and nuts. I drink milk in the morning and before I go to sleep. 
Kahit super takam ako sa Lucky me pancit canton with calamansi, Indomie Noodles and of course my all time favorite, coffee, pinipigilan kong kumain for the baby. Of course, sodas are not allowed also kaya juice na lang. Usually, I am craving for strawberry juice. Medyo hindi nga lang ako masyadong nakakakain ng gulay dahil mejo mapili ako dun, but once a week, I make sure na I have vegetable intake naman. I also made a habit to drink at least 3 liters of water a day. Infairness, wala akong UTI ngayon compared to my previous pregnancies na umpisa pa lang may UTI na ako.

During my off day, I usually lay on our bed the whole day and I am too much lazy to do anything. Nauubos ang oras namin watching downloaded movies (pero bawal muna ang horror). Usually, comedy, love story and cartoons! I started to watch it everyday esp. Disney cartoons and Tom & Jerry. 
I also started to listen Raimond Lap's Relaxing Pregnancy Music which makes my sleep in the afternoon more comfortable.

Then, I started to make this blog, so that I'll be aware and compare every little changes that happens. I also asked Janriy to take me a pic weekly so that we can monitor if my tummy is getting bigger :)

Ang sarap din ng pakiramdam na nasa tabi mo ang asawa mo sa time na nagbubuntis ka. Ito na siguro ang isa sa maligayang sandali ng pagbubuntis ko dahil suportado ako ni Janriy at inaalagaan niya kami ni baby. I am so thankful na pinagbigyan na Niya kami ngayon para maging complete family na rin kami.

No comments:

Post a Comment