Wednesday, April 25, 2012

16th week :)

24 Apr 2012
I had my 4th check-up. We were 30 mins early than the call time. 
Dr. Marwan asked if I have  some spotting or any discharge. I just told him about my varicose veins and some milky discharge I had since last week. But he said that it's normal. Then, we proceed to the scanning process again. Doctor said the baby is quite bigger than before and the biggest surprise was the doctor told us:
"There is a possibility that it is a baby boy, but I'm not yet sure. We can see on the next check-up."
Daddy Janriy, of course was very happy. You can hear in the video below that he is laughing out loud after the doctor said that :) 
Dr. Marwan also told me to just finish my Duphaston  and Suppository. He just told me to maintain the Pregnacare, Osteocare and the Aspirin (until my 8th month). We'll just come back after a month.
Super excited na kami for my next check up. Sana nga baby boy cia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment